Welcome to Johnson's Home & Garden
Safeguard Dog Wormer
• For Treatment and Control Of Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms and Tapeworms
• For Use In Dogs
• Can Be Used On Young Puppies, Debilitated Dogs, Pregnant Females and Heartworm Infected Dogs
• Similar To Prescription Formulas, But Now Available In Stores, Safe-Guard Delivers Broad Spectrum Treatment For Worms
• Safe For Puppies At Least 6 Weeks Old
• Daily Dose: 22. 7Mg/Lb. Treat For 3 Days In A Row
Safe-Guard Canine Dewormer
Get the upper hand on canine intestinal worm infections!
Don’t let your dog contribute to what the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has called “a potential public health hazard”...
Regularly deworming dogs is part of being a responsible dog owner. Make it part of your dog’s routine healthcare.
Practicing good hygiene and taking other intestinal parasite prevention measures – like immediately picking up after your dog – can help reduce the risks of transmission.
But why stop there?
Help prevent and eliminate canine intestinal worm infections by regularly deworming your dog with Safe-Guard® (fenbendazole) Canine Dewormer. In fact, Safe-Guard offers a friendly online reminder service so you never have to worry about missing a dog deworming session ever again.
Why choose Safe-Guard® Canine Dewormer?
Because it’s a very effective dog wormer
The active ingredient in Safe-Guard®, fenbendazole, has been shown, in controlled laboratory studies and clinical field trials, to have outstanding efficacy against the major intestinal worms that infect dogs, namely:
Tapeworms ( Taenia pisiformis )
Roundworms ( Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina )
Hookworms ( Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala )
Whipworms ( Trichuris vulpis )
As a matter of fact, Safe-Guard® treats and controls more types of canine intestinal worms than any other over-the-counter deworming product available.